You are here
In honor of Fat Tuesday, here is a roundup of Mardi Gras offers from nearby North Shore restaurants.
• Bourbon Kitchen & Tap will be serving up a special Fat Tuesday jambalaya to celebrate Mardi Gras. The restaurant is open until 10 p.m.
• Celebrate Fat Tuesday with the Lobster Feast at Di Pescara. The meal includes garlic bread, chopped salad, seafood gumbo, steamed lobster, potatoes, corn finished with warm beignets. All served family style. The meal is $49.95 per person plus tax (not including gratuity). The restaurant is open from 11:30-9 p.m. today.
• Jambalaya, beignets and French 75s, an authentic New Orleans cocktail, will be on the menu at Trattoria Oliverii. According to its website, they will also be crowning a king and queen of Oliverii’s. Reservations are still available. It's open from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. today.
• Nick's Neighborhood Bar & Grill has hurricanes, gumbo, po' boys and jambalaya on special today. The restaurant closes at 10 p.m.
• A regular happy hour at Valley Lodge Tavern offers half off everything from 3-5 p.m.
• Fred's Garage will have shrimp po' boy, gumbo and hurricanes today, Tuesday, March 5. The restaurant is open 11:30 a.m.–10 p.m.
• Three Tarts Bakery & Cafe is offering a special menu, which includes Po’ Boy Sammie, Louisiana Gumbo, Fleur de lis cookies, Mardi Gras mask cookies, Bourbon Street caramlels, Rex’s King Cake and more. There will also be complimentary Café du Monde Coffee today, according to the cafe’s website. The cafe closes at 5:30 p.m. today.
• There will be a special Mardi Gras menu at An Apple A Day Catering & Meg's Cafe. There will be shrimp and grits, jambalaya and bread pudding for dinner. The cafe closes at 8 p.m.
• Bluegrass has a large Mardi Gras menu including crawfish boudin, shrimp toast, alligator, Louisiana blackened grouper and more. The restaurant is open 11 a.m.-2 p.m. for lunch and 5-9 p.m. for dinner.
• Paczkis and king cake are also available at Bent Fork Bakery.
• Gerhard's Elegant European Desserts is offering paczkis today. The bakery closes at 5:30 p.m.